Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Illustration of the Week: sleeping cats


Ok, here's one before I leave for the conference...sorry it's not a funny one.

I had cats on the brain after doing a cat-related panel for a picture book I'm working on (can't post those), so this came out. It's probably not right for a kid's book, though with some writing in the blank spot, it could possibly be an example title page for my portfolio. Or maybe even a greeting card. Who knows...

So, I'll be gone until July 19th, visiting friends and attending this: http://www.ceed.pdx.edu/children/

This means there will be no illustration next week - be strong!

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I am a big cat fan. They look so serene in their sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! For the record, I love your art. Hang in there conference buddy.

    ReplyDelete